PRE-ORDER - ESTIMATED DISPATCH IS THE 4TH OF SEPTEMBER
SPEND MORE. SAVE MORE.
BUY ANY 4 ADULT MASKS FOR $72 CODE: GIMME4
BUY ANY 8 ADULT MASKS FOR $140 CODE: GIMME8
*USE DISCOUNT CODES AT CHECKOUT*
These reusable adult-sized cotton face masks are now available in some of your favourite The Artists Label designs.
The 3 layers of different fabric provided may help slow the spread of airborne droplets and other particles and have been QC tested.
The mask does not contain any replaceable filter, it just requires a normal cold to 30 degree wash.
One Size - Adult
Dimensions (mask area): 12 x 16 cm
Outer layer - Fine Polycotton
Inner Layer (touching face) - Fine Cotton
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Swap the mask will a clean one as soon as it is damp.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Cloth masks, if worn correctly, may be useful to help slow spread of pathogens through droplets associated with coughing and sneezing, including those commonly associated with colds, flus and COVID-19.
From the NZ Ministry of Health:
Wearing a face mask can reduce the risk of people who have COVID-19, spreading the virus to others. They may feel well or have no obvious symptoms. A face mask can help stop infectious droplets spreading when they speak, laugh, cough or sneeze. This is referred to as ‘source control’. See the World Health Organization’s Advice On The Use Of Masks In The Context Of COVID-19 for more information.
Face masks can be useful if there is known community transmission, and people are near each other, (less than 2 metres apart) such as on public transport, in shops or in other confined or crowded environments.